*Please note, this feature is only available to admin users of your EnquiryBot account.
How many times do you have to send the same email to customers once they have made an enquiry? It can be a time consuming and frustrating task.
That's why we've developed the Bot Autoresponder Emails feature.
With this feature, you can send custom emails directly to customers based on what they enquired about!
For example, if a person enquired about a wedding, you could send them a nice follow-up email from the wedding co-ordinator with some further details and your wedding brochure attached.
Getting setup is easy, just follow the simple steps below:
Step 1: Login and go to https://app.enquirybot.com/bots
You will find your bot listed here. Simply click on your bot name.
Step 2: Scroll down the menu on the left on the bot builder and click the menu item "Email"
Step 3. Click the " + Email " button on the top right-hand corner
Step 4. Configure your email
- Email Name - Name the email so you can find it in the future
- Subject - Add the subject for the email "this is what the customer will see"
- From user - Select the EnquiryBot user that you want the email to come from
- Add signature - If the user has their signature configured you can click add signature and it will add it to the email
- Select Variable - Here you can pull in any data collected in the bot, back into the email. In this case, we are pulling back in the customers First Name.
Step 5. Configure the trigger
This is what will make the email send to the customer. There are 2 options for this.
- On bot chat completion - this will send the email to all customers when they complete their enquiry through your EnquiryBot
2. Advanced conditions - with this option you can send emails based on what the person has enquired about.
In this case, in the first column you would select from the drop-down "ENQUIRY_TYPE" then = and the from the dropdown select "Weddings"
With this logic in place, this email would be sent out to anyone who has made a wedding enquiry.
Further advanced conditions
Let's say for example you want to send the same email to customers who enquired about your functions as well...
In this case, you would change the "And" on the left of "+ Add constraint " to "or"
Then you would click " + Add constraint "
You would then add the enquiry type "Functions" and hit save
With this logic in place, the email you created will be sent to all customers who enquire about Weddings or Functions through the bot straight after they make their enquiry.